Integrated Engine System Engineer
As part of our strong development and in order to contribute to the evolution of the company, you will be attached to the technical direction of the company as an integrated engine system engineer.
Your main mission will be to participate in the design and development of integrated propulsion systems for the company's aerospace vehicles.
Tasks and missions
- Participate in the design and development of integrated propulsion systems for the company's aerospace vehicles;
- Design and develop engine control systems to ensure reliability and performance of propulsion systems;
- Analyze customer needs and requirements and propose innovative solutions to meet their expectations;
- Collaborate with engineering and production teams to ensure the integration of propulsion systems into the company's aerospace vehicles;
- Monitor technological developments in the field of integrated propulsion systems and propose innovations to improve the performance of the company's aerospace vehicles.
Preferred experience and skills
- With a degree from an engineering school or a Master's degree in mechanics, you have at least 5 years of significant experience in the design and development of integrated propulsion systems for aerospace vehicles;
- You have expertise in the design and development of engine control systems and are familiar with numerical simulation tools for propulsion;
- You have a good knowledge of industrialization and assembly processes and are familiar with 3D modeling interfaces and tools. You are also comfortable with 0D modeling;
- You have a good knowledge of sealing methods (He, LOX, LH2, RP-1) and a good knowledge of material compatibility;
- You also have good communication and collaboration skills with the engineering and production teams, as well as with suppliers. You know how to build a specification. You are able to work in a team in a multidisciplinary environment;
- Fluency in English is essential.
Don't forget to mention Space-Careers when applying.