Business Development Manager for Space Projects
Are you ready to take your career to new heights and contribute to an exciting field in the space industry? Would you like to work in an international, dynamic and challenging environment? We have an exciting opportunity to join our team and work on space projects that are pushing the boundaries of human knowledge and exploration.
Rovsing, a leading provider of state-of-the-art test and simulation systems for ground testing of satellites to customers primarily in Europe and USA. These systems enable a satellite manufacturer to test existing parts of a satellite and simulate non-existing parts during their development, assembly, integration and test.
Due to increased activity and change to our organization, Rovsing is recruiting a Business Development Manager to lead the acquisition of new prospects on the worldwide space market. You will be responsible of securing the revenue of Rovsing A/S by strengthening our core business and building further new markets and industries.
What we offer:
- International customers in Europe and USA, interactions with the big space integrators both onsite and remote;
- Close corporation with ESA (European Space Agency);
- Flexible working conditions with a new office space and opportunities for home officing;
- You will be reporting to the CEO, playing a pivotal role in shaping the company’s direction, with your ideas carrying substantial weight and appreciation;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Opportunity to grow both your personal and technical competences;
- Work in a diverse and international team (11 nationalities) with energetic and supporting colleagues.
Your key responsibilities:
- Develop a sales and business development plan with associated budget estimation and resource allocation;
- Strengthen the Rovsing brand and lead creation worldwide by digital communication channels, participation to industry events and customer visits;
- Be the overall proposal responsible, working together with several teams within Rovsing to build up competitive proposals alignment with internal strategies;
- Support contract negotiations with commercial, technical and strategic inputs;
- Support the product development and innovation of Rovsing to better understand the market needs, technology trends and competition analysis;
- Explore new markets, new applications and industries for Rovsing’s portfolio and capabilities.
- University degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent;
- 5-10 years’ experience of Sales and Business development preferably in the space market or similar high-tech markets is a plus;
- Strong track record of successfully growing businesses;
- Fully proficient in English and great international communication skills;
- Experience in analysing and implementing efficient solutions in response to customer specifications;
- Experience with (technical) proposal writing, preferably in the space market or similar high-tech markets is a plus;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team, manage multiple priorities, and meet strict deadlines;
- Proactive, energetic and positive;
- Takes responsibility for your own work and the overall results;
- Thriving doing business with international customers and the associated traveling activities.
To apply, please submit your resume outlining your relevant experience and qualifications via the Apply Now button.
We look forward to receiving your application and welcoming you to our team!
You are welcome to call for further information:
Mr. Hjalti Pall Thorvardarson, CEO
email@example.com/+45 5339 1888
Don't forget to mention Space-Careers when applying.