Quality Assurance Engineer for Space Projects
Would you like to work in an international, dynamic and challenging environment? Would you like to work in the space industry? Then Rovsing A/S could be the right challenge for you!
Due to increased activity and change to our organization, Rovsing is recruiting a dedicated and committed Quality & Product Assurance Engineer.
Rovsing, a leading provider of state-of-the-art test and simulation systems for ground testing of satellites to customers primarily in Europe and USA. These systems enable a satellite manufacturer to test existing parts of a satellite and simulate non-existing parts during their development, assembly, integration and test.
You will join our leadership team where your primary responsibilities will be quality assurance for both products and projects throughout the lifecycle as well as maintaining our ISO9001 quality management system.
We are looking for a person with a profile matching most of the characteristics listed below:
- University level degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent;
- Relevant working experience in the field of quality and/or product assurance;
- Experience with EN and ISO9001 standards and qualification;
- Experience in configuration management;
- Experience from space, defence or medical industry is an advantage;
- Knowledge of modern development and design methods;
- Fluency in both written and oral communication English;
- Ability to thoroughly document your work;
- Quality-conscious, proactive and good at influencing your colleagues positively;
- Takes responsibility for your own work and the overall results.
What we offer
- A technically challenging job working with highly skilled colleagues in the growing space business;
- Close cooperation with ESA (European Space Agency);
- Flexible working conditions with a new office space and opportunities for home officing;
- Work in a diverse and international team (11 nationalities) with energetic and supporting colleagues;
- Opportunity to grow both your personal and technical competences;
- International customers in Europe and USA, interactions with the big space integrators both onsite and remote;
- You will be reporting to the CEO, playing a pivotal role in shaping the company’s direction, with your ideas carrying substantial weight and appreciation.
Please send your application including CV via the Apply Now button.
Any questions should be directed to:
Mr. Hjalti Pall Thorvardarson, CEO
email@example.com/+45 53 39 18 88
Don't forget to mention Space-Careers when applying.