Head of IT
As part of the Latitude Operations team, you will be responsible for structuring all the IT department, as well as the IT and Cybersecurity strategy of the company.
Tasks and missions
- Structure the department and the IT team;
- Develop and implement the company's IT policy;
- Define and ensure the follow-up of the budget;
- Carry out audits of the information systems as well as a technological watch;
- Implement the company's cybersecurity strategy.
Preferred experience and skills
- Graduated of an engineering school or university with a specialization in computer science, you have at least 10 years of significant experience in a similar position, preferably in an aerospace, aeronautics or industrial context;
- You have excellent leadership and team management skills, you are able to manage and be responsible for a project;
- Strong knowledge in cyber security and experience in the defense sector are a plus;
- Fluency in English is a must.
Don't forget to mention Space-Careers when applying.